mardi 5 mai 2015

what has left me stunned is the third proposed dress

I wonder what he would say my poor grandmother discovering that some collections of wedding dresses or accessories promise to make the bride more sexy in circulation? A bride sexy? But are we crazy? Seduction can not belong to a woman in the day when she comes into the Church, he moves toward an altar and is proposed in white gown as a shining example of virtue.
Fortunately big poofy prom dresses, times have changed, and as a bride that flaunts over their thanks or their erotic charge not like it much either, I think it's also nice for a woman to play and feel, you know, "charge" and seductive. After eleven years of marriage, in fact, I am well aware that the virtuous bride is not what comes to marriage chaste, but one that can withstand the same husband for a long, long time.
I do not know if you ever heard of the book The shit that my husband says, Marica Post. It 'a little' a summary of what happens in the routine of almost all couples. Of course, now I look to be written a little book with the view of him on the issue.
But returning to the bride sexy, check out the video at the beginning of the post (taken from youtube TheKnotTv): these dresses will look sexy? Which would you choose between the various models? Personally I have not found so exciting. The only ones that have really affected are the shoulder.
Instead, what has left me stunned is the third proposed dress, full, if not stuffed, of icing and decorations, so as to make it look like a model than a bride, an actress ready to go on stage at the theater. A bit ', very over the top for my taste. Likewise he was not convinced the petticoat dress in Lolita style.
Amazing and beautiful, instead, the suit scollatissimo and precious. But already impossible for a woman carrying the second and any ceremony that does not take place in a private home, maybe ninety-style wedding Ridge / Brooke (I speak of the economic status of the class and not the couple evening dresses elegant, of course). I look forward, of course, your opinions.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire