jeudi 29 janvier 2015

tights and dresses essential evenings

Their Ludivine's not like all miss contest candidates. Holds a tray pro construction technician, also knows the excavation techniques tips to take care of it. Meet the Rethéloise of 24 who attempt to become Miss Curvy Champagne-Ardenne tonight.
How did you get this passion Miss contest?
As a child, I loved watching the Miss France, I dreamed of being like them. I was first elected, I made it to 16 years. This is my mom signed me up, it was Vireux-Wallerand, near Givet. It was a bit of a disaster. With stress, I had a hole in my skirt with my shoes and my makeup gave me conjunctivitis ... (laughs) Then I did nothing until I was 18.
You have 24 years old. The assistance of your 16 must be far now?
Oh yeah! Since then I have participated three times in the Miss Sainte-Anne but the contest Duchess Gonzaga in Charleville, Miss Star one night near Sedan, the election of Princess Capucine in Pouru St. -Remy, I finished second runner. And many others like Miss Red White Blue near Calais.

As much competition, it must represent a certain investment. How do you organize?
I hold a pro construction technician tray. I also made a hotel BEP BEP and sewing. All this allows me to work from time to time in a person by giving him a hand. That's how I pay my ornaments, jewelry, shoes black and white prom dresses, tights and dresses essential evenings. Where it is most difficult is when the makeup and hairstyle are not included in the contest on the big day
What is your ritual to stay beautiful?
I care about my face every week. I also try to go often to the hairdresser. after that,
The next step is Miss Curvy Champagne-Ardenne (tonight, ed.) Why participate in this contest?
Because this is a contest dedicated to curvy women and the message that is conveyed to touch me. It allows to accept as round woman. When one is not thin, the eyes of others is different. This event helps gradually to change attitudes.
How do you feel a few days of the election?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire