jeudi 26 juin 2014

Why lose weight fast drop of clear liquid

I really started to lose weight is June 2006 !
I did not want skinny , had tried many times to try to lose weight , but no one succeeded , so once again put their hope and despair getting fatter , the highest in 83 kg .
encountered do not like to eat, I said I was to lose weight, eat
meet her needs like , I explain day diet
mirror only according to the face, the body vain , and occasionally see a bloated body in the mirror will be depressed for a long time in the mall ! so numb themselves with themselves, let their bodies , like fermented dough bulging up the same.
once saw a program in Shanghai lifestyle channels, like asking " Sau San Tong " it, the beauty from the inside out , before all the big fat man, a good heart , oh I see , after days, I looking forward to watching this show every week , cardiac heart go , no money is not enough to die , so I started saving money when I live frugally , and finally hand which had 20,000 yuan of money , I think use it to complete my dreamSelfdress.com, although the process is still difficult , I have to sacrifice my time to rest, weekly change N times the car from the outside Barry , rushed to Shanghai , but also to follow their recipes , eating regular meals , note that only cookbook Oh , but for life lost time, I do a mental preparation .
so the fat over a good many years !
finally time to get married , I did not dare go wedding, because I know I could not have put the wedding dress , I do not want to see others with the eyes to see me discovered the New World .
my wedding shoot people is very gratifying . In the case of grievance and humiliation , shoot my wedding, all the photos , no one has a smile . After the shoot also vowed to tell all know people do not come here to take pictures, this life will never step into the wedding photo studio step.
anything is good and bad , let me make a determined effort to combat this , we must lose weight , so I started to lose weight related sites and forums in diving , is to find a suitable weight loss product Fortunately, found a drop of clear liquid, use only one course of treatment, my body would have lost a fleshy Oh, now happy with my life : to see the reading of electronic scales every day is really exciting going down Yeah , pants day greater than one day , the former can not wear clothes gradually , slowly getting to wear beautiful clothes , and really enjoyed myself , walking in the streets do not have to worry about other people 's eyes up !
Why a drop of clear liquid the sweet potatoes thoroughly lose weight fast because of the sweet potato skin also has a good effect black short prom dresses, so in no state to be peeled and cut into Ding . "Graduation years , students repeatedly sent invitations to gatherings , aliasing body type made me the courage to face ......"-Diana. Of course , if you eat too oil has reached the intestinal absorption super- saturation , excess fat will leak into the large intestine . Do not try to blindly mess , do not let some of the ways to lose weight simply useless hurt your body , then it is too does not pay . Many people think that fat children grow up naturally slim down , and the body will be good , it was also felt that only fat kid was strong. Hypoxia people accumulate the necessary carbon dioxide, which is very good for health, human life also depends on both rely on oxygen to maintain carbon dioxide .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire